Which linux distro

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 10:51:52 MST 2012

If you want the easiest it is Mint. One thing though: if you install it
onto a laptop it may panic when on battery power. If that happens you will
need to change the kernel to 3.1.4. I tried upgrading to 3.2.8 but it still
paniced. You can try other kernels if you want but I know 3.1.4 works. I
did a tutorial on the mint site about this so do a search for 'upgrade' and
'3.1.4' on the mint page and look for it... if you need to.

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Eric Shubert <ejs at shubes.net> wrote:

> On 05/19/2012 05:31 AM, kitepilot at kitepilot.com wrote:
>
>> Hey Derek, where are you at?
>> I live near Chattanooga next to hanglide.com
>> ET
>>
>> Derek Trotter writes:
>>
>>> Thanks for the invitation, but I'm no longer in Arizona.  I moved to
>>> Tennessee last year thanks to the crappy economy.
>>>

> I spent the better half of '94 in Chattanooga. Nice little big town.
>
> Stop by 212 Market and say Hey for me if you get a chance. :)
>
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'