50% O'Reilly ebooks today

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri May 4 13:07:35 MST 2012

moin moin,

it's part of the FSF's International Day Against DRM.

http://www.defectivebydesign.org/dayagainstdrm/

50% off the normal prices for O'Reilly and NoStartch books brings them
close enough to where I think the pricing should be, so I got several
things I'd been considering. I also picked up a few titles for work. After
buying them, most also come with 40% off dead tree editions. It looks
like that comes to about the same as buying the dead tree version + ebook
combo.

Anyway, big banner ad on the O'Reilly site, but the code is 'DRMFREE'.
Ends at midnight.

Any other IDAD deals out there?

FSF has a list: http://www.defectivebydesign.org/guide

ciao,

der.hans
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans