g++

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Tue Jul 10 04:21:25 MST 2012

An IDE will be an unnecessary complication for you.
There is nothing that an IDE can do that can not be accomplished by
vi/grep/find/ctags.
There even *EXISTS* a GUI Vim!  :)

One of the things I despise about a Micro$haft environment is that the lack
of tools and convoluted environment DEMANDS the IDE.

I am an experienced C++ programmer (in both, *nix and M$) and I know enough
about g++ to be dangerous.  I'll be more than glad to guide your steps over
software development the way that 'real men' write software!  ;-)

Feel free to contact me at your convenience, I am heading out of town until
Friday.
ET

PS: And remember:
If you have any question,