New mail host

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Tue Dec 4 10:40:03 MST 2012

On 11/25/2012 03:06 PM, Ryan Rix wrote:
> Google Apps for your domain; I use it for all my personal accounts at this
> point, much easier than dealing with other providers or rolling your own,
> unfortunately
>
> On Wed 21 November 2012 13:21:33 Trent Shipley wrote:
>> Can anyone recommend a good email provider?  My old address is
>> tshipley at deru.com.  I have Gmail and Yahoo mail accounts, but I like to
>> have a real one.  All I want is an email account.  I do not need internet
>> access or hosting at this time.

Rolling your own used to be a chore. With QMail-Toaster
(http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com) it's really pretty easy. We'd be happy to
help you build one at an InstallFest. Once I get it to be binary RPM
based (sometime next year), I could build one at a regular PLUG meeting.

Disclaimer: I'm the project lead for QMT. ;)

--
-Eric 'shubes'