OT: How to get college football games streaming?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 16:03:27 MST 2011

Yes!!  I could not agree more!!

------------------------

Keith Smith

--- On Sat, 9/3/11, Dazed_75 <lthielster at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Dazed_75 <lthielster at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: How to get college football games streaming?
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Date: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 8:37 AM

Dump Homeland Security?  Reign them in with the Constitution?

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 3:43 PM,  <joe at actionline.com> wrote:

Last year, I was able to get most college football games on my computer

via a website called channelsurfing.net.  But when I tried that URL this

year, there is a big notice stating that homeland securities has seized

this domain name and it is no longer available.

So, I searched for an option and found that ESPN3.com offers the games for

$135/year through many if not most ISPs ... but not through Qwest.

So, can anybody here suggest an alternative (other than dumping qwest)?

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.
  - Thomas Jefferson

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----