chrome or opera

betty nicepenguin at webcanine.com
Tue Oct 4 17:23:23 MST 2011

ok, well i tried to use chrome, like the layout etc. BUT, in chrome and
firefox, when i try to watch a video it keeps sending me to install
adobe flash and then tells me it is 'virtual' and still doesn't work.
in opera videos work.
this just started happening last week after i downloaded updates. hmm.
i am using ubuntu 10.04 64 bit.
any ideas?
thanks
betty i
On 10/04/2011 03:41 PM, Stephen wrote:
> I prefer chrome fro a combination of how it handles what it does, and
> how graceful it is in resource utilization page/process recovery, and
> overall compatibility. I liked opera but found it had rendering issues
> with sites i use regularly.
>
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Nadim Hoque<nadimhoque at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I prefer chrome because each tab is its own process so if one crashes
>> than it is just that tab that crashes so the whole browser is not taken
>> down.
>>
>> Nadim Hoque
>> Computer Systems Engineering
>> The School of Computing, Informatics and Decision Systems Engineering

betty i.
www.webcanine.com
information for people
who care for dogs.