Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Sun Oct 2 22:05:43 MST 2011

I know a lot, if not most *unix* folks I know still stick to using
windoze as a desktop.  I don't really get it either, guess it's like a
security blanket thing.  Or insecure blanket as it were...

I just don't have to worry about drive-by exploits in desktop linux -
it's nice.  Anything else is a crapshoot these days.  Though it's
getting to be a matter of time before my android starts getting
targeted... ugh.

-mb