I need a little help...

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:12:40 MST 2011

I am in need of some help. it seems that information for installing opensuse in a blind friendly manner is either sparse or not published.

I need to pull a full installation for a room mate (who is not here at the moment) and ubuntu is not in the cards (their method of installing after the fact leaves a lot to be desired). I have already downloaded the DVD but haven't found out yet how to set it up to install using speech output instead of a screen.

in a word.... HALP!!! (and yes, that is a misspelling).

-eric
623 399 5635