Assault cube

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:38:36 MST 2011

I got it going and even payed it. I'm so excilted! I killed someone. In any
case I need an icon on my desk top that will open the game. I tried
googling it but most of what I saw involved chmod. I remember asking about
this but a search through the plug archives didn't turn anything up. All I
want are the google search terms. I tried, 'how to write a linux
executable' before and could not thik of anything else.
Thanks guys.

--