Need Virtualization Advice

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Tue Nov 22 21:59:54 MST 2011

FYI If you want a disk from dell just call them up and ask for one. I
am not sure if you need to be under support or not since I have always
done it right off. Also (thus far ) all dell install media I have ever
gotten works on all Dell machines. But I also buy the business grade
machines for home use.

Sent from my mobile device