games

Phillip Waclawski waclawski at mesacc.edu
Tue Nov 22 17:15:26 MST 2011

It can be yes. I had avoided it like the plague, even though many friends tried to recruit me. Then work bought me a copy and I had to learn it (we were doing a summer youth camp focusing on machinima, and WoW has great tools in game and out for that). I at the time foolishly bought into the "you can only play real games on windows", borrowed a windows laptop (I don't do windows at home) got a char up to 19, taught the summer camp, and gave the laptop back. But I kept a copy of the files to continue using some of the machinima tools (as those worked on linux). I got bored at the last "linux world expo" in San Francisco...and an hour later WoW was working just fine on Linux under wine....unfortunately ;)
Phil W
MCC CIS Faculty