games

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:27:13 MST 2011

on the hardware side i have had the best results with nvidia graphics
drivers (from nvidia) over most any others.

While they may not be opensource, they do work, and for me this is a
step in the right direction.

but i can tell you just about all gaming you will be getting very
familiar with wine... very familiar...

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Phillip Waclawski <waclawski at mesacc.edu> wrote:
> As many have said, certain of the newer, high end games are problematic. I
> have been playing World of Warcraft on Linux for...far too long. :P
>
> One note, while Intel Graphics cards are not a great idea for Windows
> gaming, they're usually a death knell for any hopes of getting a game
> running on Linux. NVidia, or ATI is your best bet.
> Phil W.

Stephen