someone figured out my email address

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 13:48:01 MST 2011

there are a lot of reasons. an email address can be a resource for other passwords, banking info, personal information, etc. as a resource to the number of cyberpunks out there, it can also earn real money.

this is why I maintain a number of email accounts (3 on gmail and 1 on mail.com and one on hotmail). since I do not share information between these accounts (and they all have radically differing passwords) I have some isolation and thus limit the chances of a problem.

-eric