Good Apache Book

Phillip Waclawski waclawski at mesacc.edu
Thu Nov 17 18:12:56 MST 2011

All my searches for a good book on Amazon and Google have either been several years old, or are out of print, or are of dubious quality. Just figured I'd ask if anyone happened to have a really good reference that students would appreciate, or if that one that I linked is any good (there are no customer reviews as of yet :P )
Phil W.