OS survey

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun May 29 11:30:28 MST 2011

1)  If the link I provided is bad (probablt because I had alreadt voted and
tried to strip the resulting URL to what I thought would work, just go to
http://www.betanews.com/ and scroll down to the story.

2) I did not, and would not, suggest stuffing a ballot box.  I was merely
making known that the ballot box existed.  Many of the people here still use
Windows as a primary OS and would vote that way.  If anything I was trying
to ensure a valid result by making the survey known in an environment where
it might not otherwise be known so that linux might get a fairer
representation.

3) Ballot stuffing is generally where one person votes multiple times
(possibly using other voter names):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballot_stuffing .  I am not doing that.