OT - Ham Radio Towers

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:13:43 MST 2011

I've heard they are organizing with the ARRL. If interested in getting
involved, I can forward your contact info to the MCECG (Maricopa County
Emergency Communications Group) who is plugged into the effort...

Eric

<flame_war>Who is surprised that Glendale of all local municipalities is
starting this?</flame_war>