Summer Linux Classes at Mesa Community College

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun May 22 21:29:32 MST 2011

Am 21. May, 2011 schwätzte Dennis Kibbe so:

After Dennis' Summer classes we will again have a full line of classes in
the Fall. Additionally, this year we have Phil's MySQL class in the Fall.
In fact, take Dennis' GNU/Linux classes during the summer, so you have
time for Phil's MySQL class :).

http://classes.sis.maricopa.edu/index.php?keywords=CIS276DA&subject_code=any&all_classes=false&terms[]=4116&start_hour=any&end_hour=any&instructors=%09Waclawski

Other community colleges in other parts of town also teach the GNU/Linux
classes ( I think Mesa and Estrella Mountain are the only colleges to
offer all the classes required for the degree ). MySQL classes are also
available elsewhere.

http://classes.sis.maricopa.edu/index.php?keywords=CIS276DA&subject_code=any&all_classes=false&terms[]=4116&start_hour=any&end_hour=any&instructors=

And here are links to Dennis' classes in the Summer and first quarter of
the Fall.

http://classes.sis.maricopa.edu/index.php?keywords=&subject_code=any&all_classes=false&terms[]=4114&terms[]=4115&terms[]=4116&instructors=Kibbe&start_hour=any&end_hour=any

Search for things like Linux, MySQL, Perl, PHP and Python to find some of
the Free Software topics at the community colleges.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
#  write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." -- Alvin Toffler