Building a printer driver

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Mon May 9 09:43:43 MST 2011

I am working on building a printer driver for my 11.04 x64 server. and
am running into some issues. i was wondering if there is a good
resource/book on automake i could work from in addition to just
hunting down errors one at a time. Canon was wonderful and provided a
driver, however the pre built debs don't work (x86 only), I'm having
fits getting automake to build my drivers.

i know part of this is my lack of experience with automake, so i need
to rule that portion out some as well.

Stephen