Looking for another Me

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun May 8 22:15:30 MST 2011

Am 08. May, 2011 schwätzte Thomas Gail Haws so:

> Exactly.  I, too, am wanting to have more good programming buddies.  Maybe
> we can meet some time if the stars align right.  Where do you live?  How old
> are you?
>
> We could at least make a LinkedIn connection.

Everyone could show up to the Free Software Stammtisch :). This is one of
the purposes of the Stammtisch. It's a chance to do some networking as
well as just delve into deep geek topics.

http://www.LuftHans.com/Free_Software_Stammtisch

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Wasted day. Wasted life. Dessert, please."  -- Steven Meretzky