network ; basic how to...

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Wed Mar 23 23:25:10 MST 2011

Betty, Samba is to allow a Linux box to access a M$ box.
You don not want to go that way.

A simple (geeky) way would be sshfs, but if that is over your head, there
are other GUI options.
What Linux are you running in those boxes?
I suggest you remove (and purge) Samba, because that's just another
vulnerability point.
ET