email via linux?

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:29:09 MST 2011

All of the PLUG email lists are publicly archived.  The plug-discuss
list (this one) has a nice search engine front-end on it too.  The
others are kind of raw.

is the management interface to the plug-applications email list.  Note
the "PLUG-applications archive" link.

See the same link for this list on
http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss

That the archive is public is not a hidden fact, but perhaps should be
more explicitly announced.  And I think it's safe to assume that any
email list for a public group is publicly archived, just as the PLUG
lists are archived.

Alan