Looking for NAS Hardware Recommendations

Tom Ostlund tom at ostlundgroup.com
Mon Jul 4 10:55:36 MST 2011

It costs more but it is a "set it and forget it" solution

Take a look at Drobo.com

I have had my drobo for 5 years without a single issue. You can install any combination of sata drives and it takes care of the rest.

It has really worked well for me.

Tom Ostlund
tom at ostlundgroup.com
EMAIL INSECURITY NOTICE
Unless encryption and/or digital security measures have been employed to this or any email, the contents should never contain any private information. Use of any email system should be viewed as non-protected information. If you or your business require private communications, you should consult with your IT department to implement security measures.