OT: Some kind of google search virus.

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Tue Jan 25 12:49:43 MST 2011

Download the iso image below and burn it to a disk.
Boot from it and run scans your from it (super antispyware/kaspersky):
http://www.twingeckos.com/TGBootCD.iso
When you run kaspersky change the path to 'install it' to c:\ instead of the
path it chooses on the ramdisk.

When it is done then boot normally and go to malwarebytes.com and download
the free version of malwarebytes and run it.  When that is done see where
you are and if it isn't fixed I'll give you a link to a more aggressive
clean up tool.

JD