OT: MS-150 (Arizona Roundup 2011) bikeride / fundraising

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 20:55:32 MST 2011

hey guys,
I am seriously contemplating participating in this years MS-150 (AKA the Arizona Bike Roundup 2011). I am awaiting information back from the MS chapter about the requirement to raise money in order to participate. if they do not exempt me, I might have to start calling on everyone I know to help out (all I would need to raid would be $250.00 for me and $250.00 for my tandem pilot).

If this happens, would I be able to count on the support of PLUG? if so, the tandem team could be named PLUG Desert Penguins. This is tentative right now. I am not yet sure that my tandem pilot will be available for the march 26, 27 weekend.

I am looking at other sources for helping out as well, but you guys are, by far, the largest group I know.

I'll keep you posted. just let me know off list any help you can offer.

-Eric