SCaLE

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Feb 26 01:52:09 MST 2011

Am 25. Feb, 2011 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:

> Just noticed the reception is at 7.  Plus no one responded today. Let's meet
> at 6 or skip it.

If we meet in Los Angeles C where I will be giving a presentation :).

There's a half hour between the end of the presentations and the
reception. Let's just meet at 18:00. We'll have a half hour ( or an hour
if they're late again tomorrow night ) before the reception.

Lisa's suggestion of meeting during lunch could work, but most people will
likely be at the booths or eating.

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  "Every person who has mastered a profession is a skeptic concerning it."
#     -- George Bernard Shaw