What to do if you spill liquid on a laptop - OS independent.

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 05:30:07 MST 2011

Thanks for the how-to Jim. I only wish I would have known about that
before. Oh well. I got a new laptop. I am only trying to make this one live
a bit longer.
Isn't it strange though wow the escape key worked. It doesn't beep anymore
like there is a stuck key. I even started it while holding the escape key
down.... it just happily boots windows or what is in the CD-ROM.