PortableApps help

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Apr 9 22:55:38 MST 2011

Am 09. Apr, 2011 schwätzte Stephen so:

> 2 ideas come to mind. 1 send me the list of aps you want and ill extract
> then zip am splattered them to an ftp. 2 use wine to unpack the exe then
> move them.

See, sometimes our brains try to protect us. I almost didn't send the
email and it was self-preservation trying to keep me from remembering
about wine ;-).

Is there a similar application called cheese for mac stuff?

For now I need core and GIMP, but I'll see if I can get the PortableApps
2.0 beta working. Thanks for the reminder :).

ciao,

der.hans
# To us former windows users, linux IS an easter egg :) I cant remember
# how many times i said to myself "i can do that?" -- BoBB