looking for recommendations for web development companies

Ed Knapp catbertek at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:33:59 MST 2010

not at all!  this is exactly why I continue to subscribe and read the PLUG list after all these years.
I have more of a sysadmin and networking background; coding is definitely outside my professional
skill set but I learn a tremendous amount through the list and get exposed constantly to new (to me)
things that I can explore on my own.

I understand what you are saying and I am indeed going to read up on Flex.  I am not a
professional programmer but it helps me in my job to have as wide a view as possible of
the issues they face and the tools they have available to move the effort forward.
Thanks!

Ed