speeding up MySQL import

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Oct 14 14:53:51 MST 2010

Am 14. Oct, 2010 schwätzte Eric Cope so:

> Other than performance, full text searches on transaction based tables seems
> like a great feature, available only on XtraDB.
> Do you read their blog?

I've read a few entries, mostly when they show up in a search engine.

> They also have a consulting service specifically for transferring from MySQL
> to Percona.

Yeah, I want to push for support contracts for our most important DBen. I
will consider Monty Program, Percona and Red Hat when I get there.

ciao,

der.hans
#  In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom.
#  It is not always an easy sacrifice.