Unified PHX Tech Calendar

David Huerta huertanix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 15:38:40 MST 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:43 PM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:
> Can Eventification handle recurring events?

Not quite, although if you search for past PLUG events, you can copy
that event to a new one and just change the date to create the next
event.

> It would be nice if there was info on the Eventification as to what can be
> done w/o having to create a burn account.

Each user creates their own account; Any user can submit an event for
any group (and have that appear on the calendar after moderator
approval), and each user can specify what topics they'd like to
subscribe to. Once you log in you'll see and RSS and iCal link to add
your custom topic feed to whatever desktop calendaring system the kids
are using these days.  I have my custom feed tied into Evolution's
calendar, for example.  You can also grab a feed for specific topics
without creating an account by using the API directly:
http://eventification.com/api

> The submit an event link on the login page is borken.

It seems to be working now, but if its not again, there's a uservoice
page to submit feature requests and fix requests:
http://eventification.uservoice.com/forums/22231-general

--
[.dh]