ableconf in Prescott?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Mar 1 12:00:45 MST 2010

Am 01. Mär, 2010 schwätzte Eric Shubert so:

moin moin,

> At the last ableconf, there was talk of an ableconf in Prescott around
> the March/April (soon) timeframe. Is there going to be one? I'm
> wondering about presenting (again).

We had a local committee working on it, but unfortunately the committee
fell apart.

I would still love to have an ABLEconf outside the valley, but we
need a local committee with several people in the area.

We do have volunteers in Phoenix and Tucson to help the local committee,
but they can't take care of all the local issues.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.