New Linux server at home

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 13:40:47 MST 2010

I have an old Dell that is over 5 years old.  It was my wife's desktop until about 3 years ago.  I added some RAM and put Fedora on it and have been using it on a daily basis as a LAMP dev server.

I have been thinking about a new box though, since it is over 5 years old and I use it for my work.

Keith Smith