Fwd: [Pdx-pm] 2010 shirt discussions

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Jun 20 12:14:03 MST 2010

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Wilhelm <enobacon at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Pdx-pm] 2010 shirt discussions
To: pdx-pm-list at pm.org

# from Joshua Keroes
# on Tuesday 15 June 2010 11:14:

>Keep the Superman logo with the $_ on the front - that's great.
>
>Delete all the text from that logo.
>
>Just below the neck on the back of the shirt, write "pdx.pm" in 1.25"
> - 1.5" tall letters. Test; see what looks good.

Adding text to the back means making another screen, which is a lot of
prep cost for a small run.  I don't think the logo would do well
without the white lining, so that's two screens for the front.

Please feel free to discuss the design on the irc channel.

Thanks,
Eric
--
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a
desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

Office: (480)307-8707
AT&T: (503)754-4452