Help for my mom part 2

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Tue Feb 23 14:40:17 MST 2010

OpenSUSE Live discs can be dd'd to a USB flash drive.

dd if=/path/to/opensuse-KDE-live-blah.iso of=/dev/usbdevice bs=4MB

And it works very well and is very fast. I use it quite a bit for various
tasks. I wish it had a persistent feature to it so I could save things. It
is possible you can do the same type of thing with a UNR disc. I put UNR on
my wife's Lenovo netboot and she didn't care for it. I installed regular
Kubuntu instead and she likes that much better.

nathan