Lookin at Qwest DSL Service

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:17:45 MST 2010

I recently moved to South Gilbert are where neither Cox nor Qwest service. I
was able to find a company that however does service the entire area with a
wireless service http://www.wydebeam.com/ .
I was thinking they maybe a possible backup plan for you, but then I realize
they are using Cox as their ISP. If you are just worried about the
connection to the house this may still work, but if you want a true backup,
then I would go with Qwest.