Help for my mom

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Feb 8 14:55:57 MST 2010

It would be a bit of a drive for her, but if she brought the machine to
the east side meeting this Thurs, I'm sure that someone would be more
than happy to help her out.  I would specifically volunteer myself, but
I will be giving one of the presentations, although I could take a look
at it after before and after the presentation.

Brian