OT: Host recommendations

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Thu Feb 4 17:22:08 MST 2010

Bluehost.com

I researched many dozens of different services and they were
far superior to all the rest. $3.95/month for unlimited everything.
24/7 tech support by toll free phone and live chat and email direct
to support at bluehost (no nuisance requirement to log in to create
a support ticket). All based in Utah. NO outsource to India, etc.

Far, far superior to any other hosting service I could find.