Nigerian Scammers Are Now Calling On the Telepone!

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 19:31:57 MST 2010

I was doing some reading and interestingly enough found this blurb on
the FBI website:

The Nigerian government is not sympathetic to victims of these
schemes, since the victim actually conspires to remove funds from
Nigeria in a manner that is contrary to Nigerian law. The schemes
themselves violate section 419 of the Nigerian criminal code, hence
the label "419 fraud."

looks like they have been using regular letters as well:
http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/fraudschemes.htm

so i guess maybe the Nigerian government might be interested

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Mark Phillips
<mark at phillipsmarketing.biz> wrote:
> I just got a phone call on my cell phone from 2347040921200 (Pankshin,
> Nigeria) from someone I could barely understand. Basically, he had a package
> waiting for me, and if I would please give him my email address he would
> send me all the details for getting my package. Since I don't know anyone in
> Pankshin, Nigeria, I just hung up. He even called back!
>
> Wow, these guys are getting pretty aggressive. Is there anyone I can/should
>
> Mark

Stephen