OCTOBER Foundation for Blind Children Security Series LAB

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Sep 20 10:13:34 MST 2009

I am representing PLUG & ABELConf WIT at LinuxCon this week.  Today is
the pre-conference of LDAP and SELinux development, and I am very
excited to hear Linux speak and see my old friend Randal Schwartz do
Kermie as he hosts the LinuxFund party Tuesday night and does various
interviews for FOSS weekly over the next few days.

LinuxFoundation.org has discounted certification, which I think I
might take advantage of, in addition to the great opportunity to
return to the Pacific Northwet and take a road trip in my cash for
clunker 35 mph car.

October's Security Lab at the Foundation for Blind Children will be
BackTrack4 Wireless 802.11 dissected.  We expect a big turnout, but
the Foundation has great facilities, so we look forward to seeing
everyone there.

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/661

--
(623)239-3392