4 partitions

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Sun Sep 13 09:41:48 MST 2009

What's your basis of "so many linux users dislike the idea"? I don't see
why that would be the case when there's no rational reason behind the
apparent preference.

I'd bet that there are more linux users that don't really care,
including myself. So much so, that I think I'll refrain from further
comment.

--
-Eric 'shubes'