gcc and glibc

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Mon Sep 7 18:27:31 MST 2009

>> What would you use and why, or what do you use and why?
I use whatever LFS says...   :)
Because I don't the time, the resources, the drive and the determination to
run all the convenient tests by myself, and if I need help, someone else is
using what I am using and the can relate to my problem instantly...

What do you mean by:
>> "I have recently rebuilt my systems using gcc 4.3.4 and glibc-2.10.1"
Did you just slapped gcc and glibc on top of a working system?
I don't believe that's gonna work...
ET