I-17 and Dunlap Wed?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Nov 22 02:54:02 MST 2009

Am 22. Nov, 2009 schwätzte Mike Schwartz so:

> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 1:16 AM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:
>
>> moin moin,
>>
>> We need a presentation for this month's west side meeting this Wednesday at
>> DeVry at I‐17 and Dunlap. [...]
>

> This may be "OT" since it is not exactly about the presentation;
>
> Location info
> (picayune nitpick:)
> DeVry is at 2149 W Dunlap.
> In the "big picture" scale of things, that is "pretty" close to I-17.
> However, *technically,* it is closer to 19th Ave.
> (even closer still: 21st Ave.)

Well, it's true that having the meeting directly at I-17 and Dunlap would
only work for those of us who are unemployed and want to hold up signs at
the freeway exits :).

I chose to say I-17 as it's certainly something everyone would know and
expresses that the location is just off the freeway.

I should have mentioned DeVry and maybe have given the actual address. You
got those two :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.