File sharing web script

AZ Pete subs2 at cactusfamily.com
Wed Nov 11 11:32:36 MST 2009

Hi All,

I have a need to be able to make large files to available to several
clients for download.  When the need currently arises I use
megaupload.com, which is a nice service for free, but I would rather
keep things all on my server.

What I want to be able to do is to upload said huge file (200Mb-500Mb)
to my web host via SSH/FTP. Then simply send my client a url where they
can download that file via their browser.

Are there any apps that can do this? I did some searching on
sourceforge, but couldn't really find anything.

Thanks,
Peter