Dell Laptop Recommendation

Sean Parsons sean at theparsonsfamily.com
Sat Nov 7 19:29:24 MST 2009

Mark,
	Before you toss that Dell, check this website:
http://www.parts-people.com/ I use them and they are great! Flat rate
repairs are really cost effective for those older laptops.....

	On a secondary note I usually buy latitudes from dell for work, they
all seem to like any version of Ubuntu and they're relatively bullet proof.

Sean Parsons