Dual Monitors Ubuntu Jaunty

Mike Hoy mhoy06 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:27:03 MST 2009

xorg.conf:
Section "Monitor"
 22     Identifier  "Configured Monitor"
 23 EndSection
 24
 25 Section "Screen"
 26     Identifier  "Default Screen"
 27     Monitor     "Configured Monitor"
 28     Device      "Configured Video Device"
 29     SubSection "Display"
 30         Virtual 1024 1536
 31     EndSubSection
 32 EndSection
 33
 34 Section "Device"
 35     Identifier  "Configured Video Device"
 36 EndSection
 37

I wonder, can I just change the value of 'Virtual 1024 1536'? Also I
recognize the 1024 (1024x768) but what's the 1536?

And here's lspci -v
00:00.0 Host bridge: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon 9100 IGP Host Bridge (rev
02)
    Subsystem: ATI Technologies Inc Device 1234
    Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 64
    Memory at d2000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=32M]
    Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
    Capabilities: <access denied>
    Kernel driver in use: agpgart-ati
    Kernel modules: ati-agp

00:01.0 PCI bridge: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon 9100 IGP AGP Bridge
    Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 99
    Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=68
    I/O behind bridge: 00009000-00009fff
    Memory behind bridge: d0100000-d01fffff
    Prefetchable memory behind bridge: e0000000-efffffff
    Kernel modules: shpchp

Mike Hoy