Subscription details

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Mar 8 16:16:40 MST 2009

The PLUG Email List portal will allow you to change your subscription details:

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/email_lists

You should look in your JUNK mail folder, just in case the autoresponder email with the confirmation information gets dropped as spam.

Nosis| Obnosis | (503)754-4452

PLUG Linux Security Labs 2nd Saturday Each Month at Noon - 3PM