boooo hoooooooo

mike havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:18:39 MST 2009

dmesg doesn't say anything like what you say it should say in your post
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=691226. It says:

or: return code = 0x8000002
[  394.634497] sr0: Current: sense key=0x0
[  394.634500]     ASC=0x0 ASCQ=0x0
[  396.410520] sr 0:0:0:0: SCSI error: return code = 0x8000002

and the last three lines  just keep repeating.

Perhaps I set the vendor and product ID incorrectly. I typed exactly as you
instructed:

sudo modprobe usbserial vendor=0x1199 product=0x0120

--