UBCD4WIN

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Mon Mar 2 02:54:14 MST 2009

You will come across 2 versions of it.  One is a "creator" that lets you
build your own bootable disc. The other is just an .iso file that was
already created by someone else, which is technically not legal due to
M$ licensing, but that is the one I used and frankly in an emergency
situation I did not care about being legal for the 3 hours that I used
it for. If windows didn't suck so much I wouldn't have gotten so
thoroughly infected and I wouldn't need just a specialized boot disk to
clean it...but I digress :)