Xenserver backups

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 08:53:58 MST 2009

I am still looking at a way to keep backups live of my virtual servers
and i have a backups server planned but the question is backing up the
VM's

The main question here is while running xenserver can i use rsync to
keep the directory where the VM's live in sync with my backup server..
at least once daily? via combination of snapshot or somesuch

Stephen