OT: ICANN and NRO

Lyle Tuttle L.tuttle at cox.net
Wed Jun 24 05:23:32 MST 2009

At 09:14 PM 6/23/2009, you wrote:
>On Tue, 2009-06-23 at 21:06 -0700, keith smith wrote:
> >
> > I would say Al Gore is Mr. Mis-Information.  All he does is try
> to tell us there is Global Warming while there is no real proof.
> >
>----
>just out of curiosity...have you watched his movie?
>
>Craig

And have you researched any differing opinions, or just took his as gospel?

There are ALWAYS two sides to any position.......look 'em over, and
make in INFORMED decision.....

Curious lyle

Lyle Tuttle
Surprise, AZ

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to
live at the expense of everybody else.
-Frederic Bastiat, French Economist (1801-1850)